Note: these demos won't work if loaded via
file:// protocol. See the README file inside the
demo/ folder for more information.
- A simple demo on how to create and destroy audioMotion-analyzer instances;
- Uses a live stream as audio source (note: streams currently do NOT work on Safari - see the known issues).
- Try all configuration options in real time - resize the window and the analyzer adjusts itself for best resolution (see console for events);
- Example usage of microphone input;
- An additional frequency oscillator node is connected to the analyzer for generating test tones;
- A callback function is used to add custom features using the analyzer data.
- Three analyzer instances share the same audio source and AudioContext, but each has its own configuration settings.
- audioMotion-analyzer is connected to a
<video> element and displayed over it with semi-transparent background;
- Fullscreen is handled on the parent container element.
For more demos, check our CodePen collection.